With peak allergy-season just around the corner, allergy-sufferers across the U.K brace themselves for the arrival of sneezes, sniffles and scratches busy preparing for their annual visit. For others, allergies are part of life all year round, even in the comfort of their own home.
Many of us suffer from scratchy eyes, itchy skin, sneezes and runny noses without realising they are being caused by common household allergens. Up to 1 in 3 of us have a dust-related allergy, triggered by tiny allergens, like pollen, pet dander and dust mites, found hiding all around the home. Virtually invisible, these uninvited guests easily escape even the most powerful of household vacuums, triggering asthma, hay fever and pet allergies.
Make your home your own again by saying goodbye to allergens for good.
Engineered with an innovative, market-leading filtration system, and built into the Henry design you know and love, new Henry Allergy creates a cleaner and healthier home for you and your family to enjoy.
Equipped with an advanced three-tier filtration system, Henry Allergy is scientifically proven to reduce allergens around the home. Trapping particles up to 800 times smaller in width than a human hair, what goes in, really does stay in. Plus, unlike most bagless vacuums, his triple-layer filtration bags and innovative self-seal tab mean you can empty with no dust and no mess.
A new addition to the nation’s most reliable vacuum brand, Henry Allergy will be launched later this year.
5 Quick Tips to Allergy-proof your Home
1. They may be part of the family, but try to keep pets out of the bedroom and off the furniture. Not only do they carry their own allergens, they also bring in pollen from outdoors.
Henry Allergy is scientifically proven to reduce allergens around the home, trapping particles up to 800 times smaller in width than a human hair.
2. Dust, vacuum and mop those tricky spots. Just because they’re out of reach of us, doesn’t mean they’re out of reach of allergens.
Every Henry comes with a versatile toolkit, including a tool for every job.
3. Dust mites love your bed just as much as you do, keep them at bay by vacuuming the mattress and changing your sheets frequently.
Simply remove the slide on brush on Henry’s upholstery tool for optimum results when cleaning the mattress.
4. Don’t let your wardrobe turn into a floordrobe. Piles of clothes are the perfect place for dust to gather.
5. A shower a day washes allergens away. Shower and change clothing when you get home at the end of the day to avoid carrying allergens around with you.